Connecting your eCommerce platform with your other critical software will provide enhanced security, efficiency, strategic insights, and improved customer experiences. With years of integration experience, we’ll make sure you have the right data integration strategy for your eCommerce initiative. We will explore your requirements, understand your environment, and put together an integration strategy that guarantees a successful outcome.
Some examples of systems we’ve integrated recently:
- Accounting Systems – Quickbooks, Apprise, Dynamics
- ERP Systems – Odoo, Great Plains, Apprise, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP
- CRM – Salesforce, Hubspot, Microsoft Dynamics
- Point of Sales (POS)
- Marketing Automation (MA)
We’ve been doing this for a while – well over 20 years. We’ve delivered hundreds and hundreds of successful projects – countless flawless releases. Every project and relationship helps us refine our process, so we continue to evolve with new technologies and methods. Within our team we have all of the expertise needed to support your website improvement initiative. From full redesign to incremental improvement.
How Stable is Your eCommerce Application?
- Do you keep and audit regular backups of your data?
- Is the code for your application stored in a secure repository?
- Do you have a policy governing updates for the platform, plugins, and/or code libraries?
- How frequently are there problems with making multiple code changes and code getting overwritten?
- Are your deployments automated or does someone manually push code and configurations?
- Do you maintain development, staging, and production versions of your application?
- Do you regularly scan for performance, security, and accessibility problems?