Only 3 days remain to submit an entry for Atlantic BT’s Mobile Grant Contest. Deadline is this Friday at midnight Eastern Time.
Great causes providing excellent ideas on how mobile can better lives have poured in. From fighting cancer to declining high school dropout rates to preventing deadly disease in Brazil, and many many more. A lot can be accomplished with a grant this size, along with talent of an established technology firm like Atlantic BT.
How about your nonprofit? How could having a mobile website, mobile application or mobile marketing campaign improve your mission? All submissions stand an excellent chance of winning 1 of 12 free mobile strategy sessions.
Here’s the lowdown:
1. Simply enter by filling out an initial entry form . Basic contact info, mission statement and a paragraph on how mobile could help your cause is all it takes.
2. With help from our esteemed judges – 12 nonprofits will be chosen as grant contest semi-finalists. These will be announced Tuesday May 22nd. Each semi-finalist will receive a free mobile strategy session with our mobile team.
3. Our 12 “Gives Back” Grant finalists will have 2 weeks to create & submit their short, non-fancy video sharing how Atlantic BT’s 25K mobile grant would be used if won.
4. Starting June 5th – public voting on videos will take place here – each participating nonprofit will promote their video to drive voting. The 4 highest number of votes become grant finalists.
5. June 25th official announcement of grant contest finalists. They will be paired up with 4 Atlantic BT internal teams.
6. Just like reality TV, final teams will do a “LIVE PITCH” held at Atlantic BT headquarters July 12th. Not in Raleigh or NC for that matter? No problem! We’ll be live-streaming and using Google+ hangout during our finale live event! Anonymous voting will take place (details coming soon) on site.
7. Atlantic BT “Gives Back” 25K Grant Contest Winner Announced! 3 runner ups receive 25% off any Atlantic BT mobile project.